PDC Completion + AIHce Proof of Attendance
- Educational transcripts will be available July 31, 2015.
- Member and nonmember educational transcripts will have both certification information and contact hours for pre-conference courses (PDCs) and AIHce 2015 attendance uploaded.
- Access your transcript online at: www.aiha.org/edutranscript
Access Your Continuing Education Records Online 24/7
Online AIHA educational transcripts allow you to:
- review and track educational credits (CM, CEU, etc.)
- print a complete history as often as you like
Note: AIHA does not track instruction and presentation points for authors, instructors, or speakers.
Full attendance and participation is required to earn credit. Partial credit is not awarded. Questions may be directed to AIHA’s Education Team, email@example.com.
AIHA maintains attendance records for seven years. Individuals are responsible for retaining all documentation for future reference and/or certification audits. AIHA charges a $50 replacement fee for all documentation (prior to 2010) verifying attendance. Read more about replacing lost documentation.
AIHA educational events are designed to provide CM credit for CIH certification maintenance and candidate training.
- PDCs that align with the IH Coursework Requirement can be claimed for credit.
- PDCs – CM credit is based on contact hours (assigned by AIHA) and topic (aligned to one or more CM areas of IH, Safety, or IH Ethics).
- AIHce – Eligible for up to 36 hours of CM credit.
- Hours are based on individual participation time in Technical Sessions (e.g., keynotes, presentations, lectures, roundtables, technical tours)
- CM credit can be claimed solely in the IH CM area or may be further segregated (i.e., IH, Safety, or IH Ethics) based on sessions attended.
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers receive CM points based on their role. (See ABIH categories 5 and 7)
Proof of Participation
- PDC – AIHA Educational Transcript
- AIHce – Transcript or registration record and evidence of physical presence in the city on the days claimed
- Instructors, presenters, authors, and session arrangers – advance or final program indicating name(s)
BCSP recognizes CEUs and Contact Hours awarded for PDCs. Please refer to the BCSP website for details. For points/hours, see individual PDC descriptions.
AIHA is approved by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) to award CEUs to participants who successfully complete courses. In obtaining this approval, AIHA has demonstrated that it complies with the American National Standards Institute ANSI/IACET 1-2007 standard, an internationally recognized set of standards for good practice.
As a result of its authorized provider membership status, AIHA is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 standard. For point values, see individual PDC descriptions.
BCRSP has awarded AIHce 2.0 CMPs . PDCs have also been approved. Please see individual descriptions for point values.
Please note that CMPs are awarded on a calendar basis only. CMPs are accrued by Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSPs) who are certified by the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals
The Registration Maintenance (RM) Committee of the Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH) has awarded:
- RM point per conference day
- RM point for each full-day PDC
- 0.5 RM point per half-day PDC
Registrants claiming RM points must provide proof of attendance.