All posters, including student presentations, will be located in the Expo area.
Poster presenters must
- check in at the Speaker Ready Room to obtain a set-up/dismantle pass.
- set up their poster (date and time coming soon).
- dismantle their poster (date and information coming soon).
Posters will be grouped numerically by category. Notification of poster session numbers and assignments will be sent in April. Authors are required to be present to discuss their research; see the schedule for specific days and times.
In the event that poster sessions are recorded, the option to grant permission to record will be included in your notification email.
In addition to numerous committee awards, awards will be given for Best of Session and Best of Conference. Award winners will be recognized at AIHce and announced in The Synergist. Winners should be present for photographs.
Preparing Poster Presentations
- Posters must appear professional and be readable from a distance of three feet (3’).
- The poster title and name(s) of author(s) should appear at the top.
- Visuals must conform to the interior dimensions of the board (44.5” high x 91” wide)
- Material should be displayed in a logical sequence; arrows or numbers should be used to direct readers.
- Lettering should be a minimum of one inch (1”) high.
- Illustrations, charts, tables, and drawings must be simple and clear. Heavy lines and color should be used for emphasis.
- Permanent adhesives are prohibited; pushpins will be provided on site for mounting.
- Heavy boards or backing should not be used, as they will not adhere to the display panels.
A shared poster presentation table will be available for distribution of supplemental materials, including
- any (optional) handouts that support poster research
- presenter business cards
Presenters are responsible for the development, shipment, and display of all poster-related materials.
Suggested Poster Layout