The AIHce Expo is your connection to buyers of OEHS products and services.
AIHce attracts OEHS professionals that are industrial hygienists, EHS specialists, safety professionals, risk management professionals and others who are responsible for safety, health and the environment at their organization. Buyers come to the expo to see the latest technologies, compare products in one location, and look for solutions to their workplace challenges.
Exhibiting at AIHce allows you to interact with nearly 5,000 buyers face-to-face, increase company visibility and name recognition, and accelerate the buying process.
“94% of exhibitors at AIHce 2014 in San Antonio agree or strongly agree that AIHce delivers the right type of business to them.”
Traffic Building Activities
- Daily Non-Compete Time
- Welcome Reception
- Expo Learning Pavilion
- Daily Prize Drawings
- Technical and Graduate Posters
- Show Floor Lounges to Relax and Network
- AIHA® and ACGIH® Booths
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Standard draped back wall, side rails, and identification sign
- Free Expo Only registration for exhibitor guests and customers
- Free booth personnel badges and registration allotment for exhibitors booking hotel through AIHce
- Preferred function space
- Use of exhibitor lounge
- Early registration for AIHce 2016, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Free pre- and post-show mailing lists for exhibitors who book hotel for all personnel through AIHce (a $1040 value)
- Free company listing in the final program (reservation form must be received by March 15, 2015)
- Free listing on AIHce virtual expo before and after the conference
- Free listing in AIHA Annual Buyers Guide
$26.95 USD per square foot, $2,695 USD/10×10 booth
- Monday, June 1 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Non-compete Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Non-compete Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Non-compete Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and noon – 1:00 p.m.
Salt Palace Convention Center
Salt Lake City, Utah
Apply for Exhibit Space
*Exhibitors using AIHce-contracted hotels and booking through AIHce will receive an unlimited number of booth personnel badges and an allotment of full conference badges based on booth size (two for 10×10 booth, three for 10×20 booth, and four for more than 300 square feet). A registration fee of $100 per badge will apply if hotel room is not booked through AIHce.