Exhibiting at AIHce 2015? Visit the Exhibitor Dashboard to manage your exhibit space, send press releases, and more!
Salt Palace Convention Center
Salt Lake City, Utah
$26.95 USD per square foot, $2,695 USD/10×10 booth
Expo Open Hours
- Monday, June 1 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Expo Only Non-compete Hours
- Monday, June 1 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 limited, contact AIHA
- Friday, May 29 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 30 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 31 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 3 1:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 4 8:00 a.m. – noon
Exhibit Package Includes:
- Standard draped back wall, side rails, and identification sign
- Free Expo Only registration for exhibitor guests and customers
- Free booth personnel badges and registration allotment for exhibitors booking hotel through AIHce
- Preferred function space
- Use of exhibitor lounge
- Early registration for AIHce 2016, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Free pre- and post-show mailing lists for exhibitors who book hotel for all personnel through AIHce (a $1040 value)
- Free company listing in the final program (reservation form must be received by March 15, 2015)
- Free listing on AIHce virtual expo before and after the conference
- Free listing in AIHA Annual Buyers Guide
*Exhibitors using AIHce-contracted hotels and booking through AIHce will receive an unlimited number of booth personnel badges and an allotment of full conference badges based on booth size (two for 10×10 booth, three for 10×20 booth, and four for more than 300 square feet). A registration fee of $100 per badge will apply if hotel room is not booked through AIHce.
Attention AIHce Exhibitors: AIHce will not contact you by telephone to make your hotel reservations. There are many companies that misrepresent themselves to exhibitors saying they are “official” housing, or leading exhibitors to believe certain hotels are selling out. They generally require prepayment, which AIHce does not. Please ignore these companies.
Expo Guest Pass
Do you have local customers who are not attending the conference? Why not invite them to visit your booth at the AIHce Expo Hall? Please feel free to offer them a FREE one-day Expo Only pass for AIHce 2015 in Salt Lake City with your compliments. Click here for a PDF you can forward to your local customers.
Need space to hold a function?
AIHce brings together nearly 5,000 industrial hygiene and occupational and environmental health and safety professionals. This presents a prime opportunity for affiliates of AIHce – i.e. exhibitors, sponsors, and nonprofit organizations, to hold meetings and events in connection with AIHce. AIHce encourages affiliates to take advantage of this opportunity and has established a set of guidelines to be followed when planning and hosting ancillary meetings during AIHce. All ancillary meetings held in conjunction with AIHce must adhere to these guidelines, regardless of the meeting location.
If you would like to host a meeting during AIHce, please review the guidelines on the Request Function Space page and submit an application.
Utah State Event Sales Tax Licensing and Filing
Do you plan to sell products from the show floor? While we encourage you to take orders instead, if you will be doing any cash and carry sales, the Utah State Tax Commission requires you to obtain a license and file a return within ten days of the close of AIHce. Download the license application here.
CRITICALLY IMPORTANT! All exhibitors must complete the form by May 20. Those companies taking orders and shipping items from home are not subject to Utah sales tax but must submit the form regardless. If you email your tax form to the Utah State Tax Commission, you must copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the email so that AIHce knows your company’s tax form was submitted.