“Enlighten me, but make it quick!”
Tuesday, June 2 | 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Moderator: D. Roskelley, R&R Environmental, Inc., Sandy, UT.
Arranger/Monitor: C. Tobin, AIHA, Falls Church, VA.
The IGNITE session originated in the high-technology profession but has spread worldwide. In a five-minute presentation, speakers share their professional and personal passions using 20 slides that auto advance every 15 seconds. AIHce is offering its own version of IGNITE. Learn what is on the mind of your colleagues and friends in this innovative and engaging new format. Find out why this program has become an international phenomenon and why there is always a standing-room only crowd at AIHce! Experience first-hand what is meant by the IGNITE motto, “Enlighten us, but make it quick!”
- Innovate Yourself to New Heights. E. Shaw, Panama, Panama
- Sustainability: For Everyone Sick and Tired of the Word! J. Mann, Green Futures Unlimited, San Diego, CA.
- Twenty Years of Memories and IH Work at a Major University. P. Moser, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
- Moderation in Everything (including Moderation)! J. Klane, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
- A Risk Assessment Failure: How I Accidentally Stole a Car. K. Eganhouse, Lubrizol Corporation, Deer Park, TX.
- Industrial Hygiene for the 21st Century: Revealing the Invisible. M. O’Reilly, SUNY School of Public Health, Albany, NY.
- Failure is the ONLY Option…To Success. M. Cheszek, Chicago, IL.
- A Puerto Rican IH Pursuing a Dream! L. Alvarado, Bayer Material Science, Beaver, PA.
- Keeping Bangladesh Garment Workers Alive, Safe and Sound. G. Brown, Maquiladora Health & Safety Support Network, El Cerrito, CA.
- Forty Years of Being an IH “Superstar.” D. Weekes, InAIR Environmental, Ltd., Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- Workplace Health without Borders. M. Levitsky, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Antenna Petting Zoo and Travelogue. A. Butler, Butler Health and Safety, San Pedro, CA.
- The Future of IH Engineering. J. Burton, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Pleasures of My Working Dogs. A. O’Donnell, HSST Conseils, Inc., Montreal, QC, Canada
- The Bright Spot in the (Open) Palm of my Hand! K. Kelley, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland.
- It’s Cool to be a CIH Because…..” ABIH Board Members, Lansing, MI.