The American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), are pleased to host members of the press for the 2015 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 30 – June 4, 2015, at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
Registration is complimentary for professional journalists who attend the event to provide editorial coverage. Media credentials are required for access to the Opening and Closing Sessions, Keynotes, Technical Sessions, and Expo floor for three days.
Media must be employed by:
- A publication with a general circulation
- A recognized network, cable, online, or independent news organization
- A commercial Web site that posts original editorial news coverage at least once per week. The Web site must extend beyond forums, personal Web sites, personal analysis, or opinion.
Journalists are required to submit appropriate supporting documents as part of the registration process, including a photocopy of official press credentials, a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented, and a copy of the publication.
Press Registration: Media badges are available for pickup at the scan and go machines on Monday June 1, 2015 at 7:30 AM MDT at the South (main) Registration area. Press ribbons will be available for pickup in the press room.
Press Room: Room 259
- Monday, June 1, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MDT)
- Tuesday, June 2, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MDT)
- Wednesday, June 3, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (MDT)
Contact Sue Marchese at email@example.com or (703) 846-0742.
For AIHce 2015 press releases, visit the AIHA Press Room.