AIHce gives you the information and strategies you need to protect worker health.
The conference is designed to enhance your knowledge of important topics and build strong relationships with other occupational and environmental health and safety professionals. A variety of courses, sessions, posters, lectures, workshops and luncheon discussions address professional development, scientific issues, management trends, industry innovations and much more.
“This was the first conference I’ve attended in four years and it was phenomenal. Everything from the PDCs to the selection of technical sessions and networking events were well organized and worthwhile. Great times!”
– Corey Woolard, Solvay, Newark, DE
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce:
- Highly-rated education on topics important to the OEHS professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain professional relationships
- A quality Expo featuring hundreds of companies displaying the latest and greatest products and services
- Six days of idea generation that you can share within your organization to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line
- Earn your certification maintenance hours for the year at one conference