The American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Expo (AIHce), the must-attend conference for occupational and environmental health and safety professionals worldwide, offers a wide variety of education addressing scientific issues, management trends, industry innovations, and much more.
We invite you to contribute to the conference, and the profession, by submitting a presentation in your area of expertise that will inspire and energize your colleagues with information, solutions and best practices they will need to meet and excel in their daily workplace challenges.
Benefits of Presenting
- Increase your credibility and visibility with fellow professionals
- Contribute to the conference, our profession, and the well-being of workers everywhere
- Gain approval to attend AIHce 2015
- Earn certification maintenance points
- Gain opportunities for dialogue and discussion
- Educate colleagues of your cutting edge research and introduce new concepts
Submitting a presentation is easy!
Step 1: Choose a topic.
Relevant general categories for AIHce 2015 presentations include:
- Hazard Communication
- Hazard Recognition & Evaluation
- IH Program Management
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Environmental Issues
- Regulation & Public Policy
Don’t see what you’re looking for? View a complete list of suggested topics.
Step 2: Choose a presentation type.
Professional Development Courses (PDCs) PDC submission portal is now closed.
- Pre-conference sessions that occur the weekend prior to the Opening Session, Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31
- In-depth, concentrated, focused and more formal learning experiences
- Half-, 1-, or 2-day courses
- Main conference education sessions, occurring Monday, June 1 – Thursday, June 4
- 1- to 3-hours in length, on average
- Wide variety of formats to choose from
Step 3: Submit your proposal.
All proposals will go through a competitive, bi-level peer review process. Proposals must meet all requirements and instructions.
- Sep 22 – Deadline for submitting Technical Presentations