Registration is Now Open for AIHce Virtual Conference!
If you do not wish to register online, please fill out and submit the AIHce 2015 Advance Registration Form.
9 out of 10
9/10 2014 AIHce Virtual attendees would recommend the conference to their colleagues!
- Multi-track session broadcast
- Opportunities to submit questions for presenters and interact with other virtual participants via chat
- Cost-effective training opportunities for individuals, groups, or local sections.
- Post-conference access to session recordings
- Individual: PC or Laptop with internet connection
- Group: PC or laptop with internet connection, computer speakers, LCD projector, screen
The AIHce Virtual Conference is eligible for CM credits and COCs. Credit amounts will be determined according to the final session schedule.
- The virtual AIHce was a great way for our organization to learn and still meet the budget needs.
- I found this to be a great way to get the education (and the CM points) in a cost effective way.
- I enjoyed being able to attend the conference from home without the addition costs of travel.
- The virtual conference is an excellent method of interface and participation for those CIHs unable to attend the live conference.
- Every session exceeded my expectations in interest, presenter quality and providing good useful information! Thank you for a great experience. I would not have been able to attend otherwise and really did enjoy it much more than I expected.
- The virtual conference concept is excellent. Yes, there is the obvious cost savings to each of us attending this way, but I find I was exposed to many more sessions than if I were at the conference. When at the conference, I would typically move from one room to another, meet friends in the hallway, and inevitably, miss more than I attended. Plus, the questions from the virtual audience compared with the actual showed that the virtual audience and chat room were very engaged.
For questions regarding Virtual Conference, please contact Jessica Pagel at firstname.lastname@example.org.